Handheld Garden Equipment Servicing
Servicing and Repairs for Handheld Garden Equipment
T H WHITE has dedicated garden machinery workshops at Warwick, Knockdown, Marlborough and our skilled technicians offer the highest standards of service for all your handheld garden machinery servicing needs. We provide annual servicing to help you gain maximum productivity from your equipment and are on hand for repairs throughout the season.
Here’s a round-up of what you can expect from the service of your handheld garden machinery – Chainsaws, Strimmers, Combis, Blowers/Vacs, Hedgecutters, and Disccutters.
- Full engine service – using genuine filters and a spark plug
- Drain and flush out the fuel system of dirt and contamination
- Sharpen the blades/chain as required
- Check the carburettor and fuel system
- Re-tune the engine
- Reset valve clearances (4 Mix)
- Full machine check-over for correct operation
- Clean the machine
- Run up and test.